Internationales Seminar für Analytische Psychologie

Infos für Studieninteressierte

If you want to study at ISAPZURICH and you do not have Swiss nationality, depending on your situation, you will need a visa and/or a residence permit. If you are staying for a longer period in Switzerland, in general you will need (Swiss) health insurance. If you want to work in Switzerland, in some situations you will need a work permit.

Below we give some information about these topics, depending on your nationality. Please note that we can only give general information here. Please ask Korine ([email protected]) at the Front Office for more specific information in your situation.