NEW! Zoom attendance may now be purchased directly on our Public Program page using a shopping cart.
How can I prepare to use Zoom on my computer or mobile device?
- With this new method there is no more requirement to purchase attendance at least 24 hours beforehand.
- If you buy with the shopping cart, you will be automatically emailed the necessary Zoom links immediately upon purchase.
- If you have difficulty with the shopping cart, you may purchase Zoom attendance as before using our Payments page. If you do this, please make sure to purchase at least 24 hours in advance!
1) You should first download and install the Zoom Client for Meetings application or Zoom Mobile App on your computer or device using this link
2) After payment, you will be given a link, Meeting ID, and Meeting Password which you will use to connect the Zoom application to the ISAP event.
3) A few minutes before your event begins, please start the Zoom application on your computer or device and look for a way to "Join" or "Join Meeting", and use the Meeting ID you have been given to join. Or use the link you have been given, which should automatically launch the Zoom application and join the event. You do not need a Zoom account to join an event.
4) When you sign in to Zoom you must identify yourself by name. Only names recognized as having paid will be allowed into the event.Once I am connected what do I do?
You will be able to hear and see the presenter as well as the other people in the Zoom audience. You will be able to text-chat with our staff who will be hosting the event, but will otherwise not be able to interact with our presenters, as we give priority to those on-site.Can I have more detailed instruction?
Please see the following video tutorials:
You can also test you connection to Zoom using this link: https://zoom.us/test
If you are going to be in the same room with another person attending the same event, it will be very helpful if you can both use headphones to avoid audio feedback (loud squealing sounds caused by the computers interfering with each other).I have other questions.
Please contact the Front Office at [email protected]